Literary Reference CenterLiterary Reference Center
Literary Reference Center provides you with abroad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across time and literary discipline.
Literary Reference Center contains:
- Plot summaries, synopses, and work overviews.
- Nearly 100,000 pieces of literary criticism.
- Author biographies and interviews.
- More than 693,000 book reviews.
- Full-text poems and short stories.
Go to Literary Reference Center now: http://www.ohioweblibrary.org/literary
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started.
- User Guide. For an in-depth understanding of Literary Reference Center, try this in-depth guide.
- FAQ. This guide compiles frequently asked questioned about Literary Reference Center.
Tutorials and Presentations
- Literary Reference Center -Tutorial. This video tutorial from EBSCO guides users on how to use the interface.
- Scavenger Hunt. Try these fun scavenger hunts with staff in order to learn more.
- All EBSCO webinars. Check this list of all available webinars from EBSCO to see training options