Lynda.com has more than 6,600 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management including instruction on various computer software, programming languages, and business topics. Learning paths are step-by-step structured courses, supported with quizzes, practice, and learning reminders to encourage you and support you as you make progress towards your goal. Examples of learning paths include how to become a web developer, manager, bookkeeper, project manager, small business owner, digital marketer, or digital illustrator.
Thousands of Courses Available
With a public library card, you can access free training in:
- Creative Inspirations
- Home Computing
- Web & Interactive
- And more!
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started
Tutorials and Presentations
- new Patron Login Flow After LinkedIn Learning Upgrade (PPTX)
- new LinkedIn Learning Transition Materials
- Library Administrator Resource Guide
- Overview for staff (PPTX).
- How to Use Lynda.com
- Quick Look: Lynda.com (Youtube)