The Oxford Research Encyclopedias offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. Each of the twenty-five distinct encyclopedias cover both foundational and cutting-edge topics in order to develop, over time, an anchoring knowledge base for major areas of research across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Oxford Classical Dictionary and Encyclopedia of Social Work are two of those encyclopedias.
Go to Oxford Research Encyclopedias now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/oxfordre
Tutorials and Presentations
- Guided Tour of the Oxford Research Encyclopedia (PPTX)
- How to use the Encyclopedia of Social Work This short training from Oxford University Press is hosted on YouTube.
- How to use the Oxford Classical Dictionary This short training from Oxford University Press is hosted on YouTube.
- How to use the Oxford Research Encyclopedias This short training from Oxford University Press is hosted on YouTube.
- Training calendar. These live demonstrations and training sessions hosted by the vendor's product expert to introduce you to the OREs. Simply register and reserve a space; you will then be provided with the session URL and password. Sessions last 45 minutes. Demonstrations are conducted using a service called WebEx -— all you need is a phone and a computer with an internet connection.
Other Oxford Materials
- FAQ Often asked questions about Oxford Research Encyclopedias.