Chilton Library provides access to repair, maintenance and service information on the most popular cars, trucks, vans and SUVs on the road today, as well as, many new vehicles. This continuously updated resource provides step-by-step repair procedures, troubleshooting guides, diagnostic trouble codes, photos, illustrations, diagrams, and multimedia (videos and animations) to simplify even the most complicated tasks.
Go to Chilton Library now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/chilton
Use Chilton Library for:
- Step-by-step instructions that provide a one-stop source for automobile repair answers.
- Videos and animations that show how to complete repairs.
- Close-up photos and images to enhance understanding of the text.
- Wiring diagrams to help explain system operation.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic information that help pinpoint searches.
- Maintenance and specification tables that highlight key information.
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started.
- Flier. A splashy flier from Gale that highlights Chiton Library.
- Product sheet. A product sheet from Gale describing the key features of Chilton Library.
- Using Chilton Library from Gale (Youtube): Navigating Repair Manuals, Accessing Bulletins, Recalls, and Maintenance Schedules, Selecting a Vehicle
- Quick Look: Chilton Library (Youtube)
- Social Media Graphic. This design from Gale promotes Chilton's for National Car Care Month.
- Bookmark Template. A promotional bookmark from Gale
- Postcard. Promotional postcards from Gale.
- All Marketing Materials from Gale