Consumer Health Complete provides content covering all areas of health and wellness, from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine. It contains full text for more than 250 health reference books and encyclopedias including the American Medical Association Complete Medical Encyclopedia, Complete Guide to Prescription & Nonprescription Drugs 2012, Cornell Illustrated Encyclopedia of Health, Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, Oxford Handbook of Child Nutrition, and many more.
Go to Consumer Health Complete now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/health
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started.
- Your Health Matters (PDF). This one-page flier from EBSCO can assist in promoting this resource.
Tutorials and Presentations
- Consumer Health Complete Tutorial. This 3-minute YouTube tutorial from EBSCO contains a quick overview of the Consumer Health Complete interface.
- All EBSCO webinars. Check this list of all available webinars from EBSCO to see training options.
Other Helpful Links
- EBSCO help. This website is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your EBSCO questions
- EBSCO training. This website links to all EBSCO training resources, include upcoming and recorded webinars as well as YouTube Trainings.