Literary Reference Center provides you with abroad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across time and literary discipline.
Literary Reference Center contains:
- Plot summaries, synopses, and work overviews.
- Nearly 100,000 pieces of literary criticism.
- Author biographies and interviews.
- More than 693,000 book reviews.
- Full-text poems and short stories.
Go to Literary Reference Center now: http://www.ohioweblibrary.org/literary
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started.
- User Guide. For an in-depth understanding of Literary Reference Center, try this in-depth guide.
- FAQ. This guide compiles frequently asked questioned about Literary Reference Center.
Tutorials and Presentations
- Literary Reference Center -Tutorial. This video tutorial from EBSCO guides users on how to use the interface.
- Scavenger Hunt. Try these fun scavenger hunts with staff in order to learn more.
- All EBSCO webinars. Check this list of all available webinars from EBSCO to see training options